Aerospace Sector Services
In order to assure customer satisfaction, the aerospace industry must produce and continually improve safe and reliable products that meet or exceed customer and regulatory authority requirements, on time and at a reasonable cost. This must be done while facing the additional challenges presented by using and integrating product purchased from suppliers throughout the world while delivering product to multiple customers who have varying quality expectations and requirements.
Most organizations operating in the aerospace industry are required to register to one of the aerospace specific standards AS9100, AS9110, or AS9120. Registration to any of those standards also confers registration to ISO 9001. Another standard of benefit to these organizations is the ISO 14001 standard for environmental management systems.
Why Choose NQA?
- Recognized worldwide as the "Aerospace Registrar".
- Customer base includes NASA, The Boeing Company, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, L-3 Communications, FAA and the European Space Agency.
- Significant auditor knowledge and experience in the following areas: software/hardware, design, systems engineering, production, servicing, customer support and project management gained through work experience in both the commercial and military sectors at organizations including The Boeing Company, Raytheon, General Dynamics, United Technologies, Honeywell, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy.
- Strong office support with a Client Support Representative dedicated to your account.
- Understanding of, and pricing for, both small and large clients.
- Actively involved in American Aerospace Quality Group (AAQG), authors of the AS9100 series of standards.
Page last updated on 5/12/2014